2/28/2008

History Paper

Remember that history paper i had mentioned about earlier? Well i have finished it and submitted. I got some great feedback from a few of my peers and will take everything they said into consideration while doing revisions for my next draft. I will also be posting this upcoming draft on one of my nexts post along with the rough draft so you can see my improvement between the two. I am hoping that by doing this i am able to help better my writing as well as to see the improvements in my writing process along with being able to better understand the revision process and becomeing more comfortable with it. My final request is that you could please comment on my work, even though i have gotten feedback from others, it would be that much more beneficial to my work if you could comment on it...thank you!

No comments: